Saturday 17 November 2012

Where is my brain...?


If I could fly you will see me coasting through the blue sky, with the wind beneath me. My long messy hair scattering behind me as to defy the laws of physics and gravity and E=mc2. Up…up …and away I fly….

And then I will shoot upwards and see everything disappearing below me. Higher and higher I fly, where the air becomes thinner and the pressure lower and my nose starts to bleed,  tears of blood start trickling down my cheeks. I will pause in midair, take a long good look around, and let myself fall.

No, not gently, but in a rush of wind, with clouds passing by me like a waft of smoke, where potential energy turns into kinetic and I will reach terminal velocity in a matter of seconds.

In a splits of seconds.

"Honey, I'm back!" I would tell him 
If only I could locate where my brain is. J

No comments:

Post a Comment