Saturday 17 November 2012

I am a morning person




I have always been a morning person and during my school years, it was 6am. Then there was university years (which was considerably later than 6am) and now working years my morning will start at 4 am.. I can't wait for the day that I am my own boss, and I can start work whenever I want.
I think I never seem to get enough sleep especially those nights when I am on call.

Of course, the funny thing about sleeping is the moment you're on bed a thousand thoughts pass through your mind and swirling in circles like this particular train toy I once saw in Toys'R'us where the train went up and around a mountain. The tracks swirled around and around, and at the top there was this cute little station, with cute little people waiting for the train to arrive. And wouldn't you know it? Once the train reached the station, it didn't stop at all. Those poor little cute people!
  I would love to own that train set….

On certain nights, I can toss and turn in bed before my mind goes wandering off to a distant planet. Therefore, to avoid all the unnecessary wild imaginations, I prefer to hit the bed when I am really tired.

But don't you find it amazing how sometimes your brain can conjure up so many thoughts in a split second and finally end up with splitting headache? The mind will be  on the utmost alert when I'm trying to shut it off. But then again, you don't really shut it off totally  because sometime you will end up with a dream, your body is asleep but your mind is wandering.

But that is another tale to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment