Monday 5 November 2012

Get back to work!



I am having a tough time lately and I know it is indeed a challenge that comes and goes. When it goes, I usually turn to be a new ME, heartless, meaner in certain ways.  Wiser and being more careful in lots of ways.

Some peeps said …..’If you follow the crowd, you will go no further than the crowd. But if you walk alone, and find your own way, you will likely find yourself in places no one has ever been before.’    
I love this. Yup!

And the brain will switch to the negative mode eliminating more of the positive attitude if we not in control.  Great things do happen by staying positive. It is like a miracle. Allah has His way of doing things.

As usual, my good friends never fail to cheer me up 
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Love u guys!

Ok…got to get back to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment