Tuesday 14 January 2014

Thank you.... SK


I don’t think I would intentionally want to shed off the little girl in me, but we eventually do, as we grow older.  We stopped being the innocent wide-eyed girl we once were and fairy tales are becoming silly tales when we began to realize the perfect prince in shining armor that swept us off our feet aren't near perfect after all. 

Going through thick and thin, we try to reduce and shield against negativity. But the negativity pulling factors leave no space and eventually we gave up.  We no longer know what it is that we should do to make ourselves happy and others happy as well. 

In the end, we are lost. 

Having life vision makes it unique. The first requirement is to know what we want. Most people can give a detailed list of what they don’t want but few could actually articulate in detail their desires in life.


But I know that no matter how much the walls close in on me, there’s always more people out there who are willing to remind me that no matter how old we get, we are growing old together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment