Saturday 18 January 2014

Bidadara syurga mama.



The best stage of pregnancy is when it enters the second trimester. When primarily I was there, I realized it did not sequence as per detailed text by my pregnancy handout ie. my vomiting should stopped at the 12th  to 16th  weeks, but rather, proceeded into the 19th to the 20th week. 

My headaches subsided bit by bit by the 10th week and found myself crawling back into my regular swimming setup and to top it off, Zoul took me to the L IYC and we went yatching at the Marina Wing. I was so happy he made it happened.

That was December. 

As I breathed in fresh air and smell the salty sea breeze I could feel the cold of the sea breeze glided my skin and through my hair. The waves were like sweet music as the delicate splashes of the sea rhymed soothingly to my ers. The memory of my childhood played back. When papa was posted there I was seven and we use to camp and fish nearby. The Marina Wing is not there yet. The huge rock at one side of the beach is no longer there either.

I miss the sea.

I miss my childhood days……

Anyway, the highlight of the past 3 weeks were belly watching by Zoul, Billi , Sara and I. I realized that belly watching at this time round is more fun since there are more of us in the family indulging in the activity compared to when I was carrying Billi nearly nine years ago. Way back then it was shared only by A and me.

…..the  first kick!
I was in the 19 weeks, was on my back, in my bed reading a book. A soft toy was on my belly with my hand over it and the next thing it goes TOING!. 

I was incredibly amazed, stunned by the sudden movements. I immediately threw the soft toy aside and stared at my belly for a good few minutes, waiting anxiously for more moves and.....yess. More moves! I shouted and shrieked and Zoul came running in alarm but in a few seconds was smiling joyfully ear to ear as excited as I was at the shivering motions my belly was making. 

Billi and Sara join in few minutes later. It is amazing how something so small could make us all happy and excited  and it is possible to love someone before actually meeting them first. 

Thereafter, my belly become a poking and rubbing target.  They respond well to Daddy’s constant poking and rubbing fingers. Occasional pokes and rubbings from Billi’s and Sarah’s fingers as well…. I could feel my belly stretched wider at each side. (I guess both were in their back to back position)There were times when my belly raised in the middle and the sides softer. (I guess both were facing each other, boxing)

Situation drastically changed when I was in my 21st  weeks.

I wish Allah will give me the strength to write about him as a reminder to Billi, Sara and a daughter (she is due in approximately 19 weeks ) of a twin brother who never had the chance to see the world……


Nizam bidadara syurga mama.
(Aku akan terus berdoa agar dikuatkan hati, ditenangkan jiwa, berdoa dan merayu tanpa putus kepada Allah untuk diberi kesempatan ini sekali lagi... Amin)

No comments:

Post a Comment