Sunday 26 January 2014

A five star SIL


 


Zoul isn’t a lelaki luar biasa. He is not so romantic but he is compassionate and generous definitely. A country boy at heart. I do honestly think he is suami luar biasa.


Zoul is the type who helps around a lot. That is the main reason why I don’t feel the pressing need to hire a live in maid since besides taking part doing the household chores together, he pays a weekly cleaning service to help major cleaning of our home when he is away for months offshore, working. In addition to the cleaning schedule for the day the ironing of the week is done as well.


His generosity melts me, and if he has to spend the last dollar (BND) in his wallet to make me the happiest woman on earth, he definitely would. Not forgetting his patient, loving and kind nature and he is a man good with kids.

Not long will he just be a husband, he will soon earn that most important title of a dad to our own kid soon. Even till now we are still at the late night movies, swimming and gym together off and on,


He might not been the knight in shining armor I was hoping for in six years friendship but he sure is my suami luar biasa now.  

I couldn’t ask for a better partner, a friend, a savior……. 
It feels like ages ago.

And I count my blessings for that. 

Mom said “He is a Five Star SIL”. 

Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment