Wednesday 12 December 2012

G-string anyone?



Wow... although older and chubbier than I am, she has the confidence to wear low cut jeans and everyone could see the string on her waist. Peek a boo.. I know many men would fantasize when looking at a woman wearing a G-string..

I own three pairs of G-strings or thongs, whatever you call it, if ever there’s a different. All three were given to me by the same man (my ex husband) on separate occasions when I was still married to him

I never had the desire to buy and wear G-strings before because.
- I thought it was uncomfortable
- Panties are cheaper.
- I couldn't wear G-strings during menses
- My cute bums will sag without the appropriate supports
- I couldn't wear pantyliners with G-strings.
- I thought G-strings are for slutty girls
- G-strings became popular when low-cut jeans was favorite so everybody could see the strings on your waist. Sexy...? (seksa …haha)
- I am a die-hard fan of bright and colorfull skinny jeans.(Don't need to wear skinny jeans with G-strings
- My principle is strong: Underwears shall forever remain private, not even one string, a string from a G-string, or a string from a bra strap, should be seen in public.
- I thought G-strings are too skimpy and I couldn't fit into one!
- I was wrong, G-strings still exist....still in trend and alive!

And one other thing about G-strings is, they make it difficult for me to pass wind.
Ada resistance.
Tak puas.
Velocity angin kurang.
Tiada bunyi.
Sungguh sopan.
Sexy?

Hahaahahahahaha......;)

No comments:

Post a Comment