Saturday 15 December 2012

A retarded,,,



Some friends doubted that I will stay on being single…..

 Men just find me appealing. For some reason, my uncaring attitude attracts and my random behavior fascinates. Never mind that I have issues. I just, attracted them like a magnet.

Anyway, I find it irritating if anyone mopes around about being single. One of my girlfriends was like forever eating her heart out and was whining about not having an emotional connected relationship…to confide and to hug. So I told her to go and get laid and have a fling…..

If you want to be happy the first thing that you’ll have to do is to verify to yourself that you are able to be happy and have fun by yourself, by being alone, being yourself.

We don’t need a dick to be happy. For all it’s worth, I think sex is over rated and why don’t you get a little battery operated device for that similar purpose instead…

Whoever coined the concept of ‘want to be happy, get a man is a retarded.

Get yourself together, surround yourself with good friends, open up to good conversations, insert humor, have fun, relax, expect nothing, eat good food, start a hobby and open your mind. (Pssstttt…..buy a vibrator).

And if sparks fly, chemistry sizzles and the feeling’s right……you will know.

Good Luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment