Monday 2 July 2012


To friend or unfriend?

There were incidents that made me not to care, not to respond or maybe to unfriend (if necessary) some ‘friends’ I used to care. I don’t need a thousand friends or followers to validate myself. Presently I’m very happy with my life and would rather use all those wasted energy on loving other friends that I never really care before.


 Among all these ‘friends’ I definitely have to give an award to these 4 most memorable ones:

A is a friend on my facebook who not even once bothered to say hi or call me but if I were to call, in the end when I finished my call time, they were all stories about her. Out of the blue, she sent me a pm just to ask if she can borrow my winter clothes. (Err…., hello! habis tu kau nak aku kejung beku. Tau nak travel, buy your own!)
In my defense, this was before I start working and I can only afford 1 winter jacket. But what hurts the most, she kept in touch only to have me hear all about her and only her. (btw it was always me who made the call) and she fb messaged me only when she needs something from me.

B fb messaged me without fail ONLY when she needs to know answers about a guy she likes (love?). She said it was her friend asking despite us knowing that she is involved with that guy but she has the guts to lie straight to my face*book* when I asked if it was her actually the one so eager to know…..  
(To orang yang berkenaan, sorry fb message anda tidak akan dilayan. I’ve given u enough info and you are lying to me dgn selamba badak makes me just plain annoyed and NO, I don’t mind if u x nak kawan dengan I lagi.)

C bila jumpa I ‘boleh tak i nak pesan baju then you hantar kat I’. Pesan mulut je pastu the method of payment tak nak cakap. Ini dah kali k7 tau kau pesan barang…..bayar dengan air liur I dah tak main mula dari sekarang ok.



The no 1 and most memorable person, I have to give it to D. the most provocative and best mind reader I have ever met….. terus memory loss? Tak ingat plak ape aku nak cerita tentang dia……
Heehehehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment