Wednesday 4 July 2012


Thxs Guys....



I feel blessed to be on this rig right now while all these not-so-nice going-on constantly come knocking hard on me. This is yet another encounter of my life records of inconclusive memories…and I’ll take the beautiful ones, leaving the bitter part behind.

 2011 was a year of everything for me. I had the best experience in my life as well as the hardest pain too. Grow older and wiser. Well balanced.

I was born stubborn and it has been running in my veins since I could remember when but with all those unremarkable as well as extraordinary events, I learnt to step back when I need to and to listen tentatively even if I do not agree with what I heard when I have to.

After serving Petroleum Management Unit for less than a year, I decided to take a big jump to be in deep water, with almost zero knowledge. I started fresh but being in the subdivision of admin and management prior has helped me a lot in handling management stuff.

I have traveled across the east coast of the peninsular, Sabah, Sarawak and a few other countries that I’ve been dying to visit. I thank you God for creating this path for me since the very beginning of my career. I know I’ve not done enough but I will enthusiastically learn more for self improvement  so that one day I could be in the best international seat!. Insya Allah.

( Ive always love either summer or winter in Europe and the best memories in my personal shopping history was when I shopped like mad during summer sale in London two years ago and  that made me dropped….) 

“One day, gua nak kawin mat saleh okey tak?” Hahahahha………

Finally I was deployed to work away from homeland commenced Nov last year for more than six months. The usual timenset for me to be working away from home were not more than 2 months. There’s always a first time for everything. It was six months on the rig for deepwater operations. First time to be in Africa and I survived and enjoyed every moment of it.

I have worked with expats on rigs in Mal with majority Malaysians onboard and the feelings were more like being among family, hardly missing home or anything like that. Working abroad with people from other countries, speaking different languages and practicing different cultures and religions we frequently share our different views on almost everything linking to our lifestyle from economics, culture, food, sex and religion (anything we could think of). Work load & expectation were high, great deal with emotion. . I love talking to these people, who are way older than me and call them grandpa and dad, life is all about being happy and having fun. Undoubtedly it broadens my knowledge in various aspects of life.

Grandpa Kurt said, I have a beautiful killer smile….for a lioness (that’s me) who hardly smiled during work I never get that kind of compliment before.  

And here I am again, 22°N 38°E with the same team….
Thxs guys…

1 comment:

  1. good luck.... along the way just dont forget dat u were leaving some bitter pains to others too... blame it to the situations, but hearts dat u hurt still hurt

    ReplyDelete