Saturday 2 August 2014

Tribute.



When the late Syed ASM insisted and assisted me created tdmp.blogspot.com three years ago, my intention was to only write.

 Al-Fatihah........


I wrote what I had in mind since then.  My very first entry was about me moving on, after accepting the fact that certain thing will never go back to how they used to be. 

Being alone, I finally found my solace, writing something that is understandable by me only, for this blog is written for me, not to some random people I met on the flights or to friends that barely recognize my existence, or to siblings and parents  that don't even know this blog existed.

Writing has always makes me feel calm, and feel wanted, belonged  and secured because it is easier to write than tell. (tdmp is active,  with frequent updates,  random  pictures of those close to my heart and lists of my favorite songs on the loop.

tdmp is so special,  it is where I fell and scraped my own knee. It is my turf where I laid down hands spread up looking at the sky up above, head freed with worries because I knew that I just could toss everything in without having to think what others might perceive. This is my home where I saw my past, present and future.  There are A, H, N, M,(from FB) F, Y, Zoul (offshore) and many other alphabetical muses that used to color my blog.

I appreciate you, dear readers to have me in your feed and to follow me in your blog list, to read me whenever you have time to do so. How glad I am, I am just out of words. There is no adjective that is able to justify my gratefulness for you and your valuable time.

Reading  my  entries – my rantings, laments,  turmoil,  grieves  hopefully  will not make you think that I am such a cheap drama queen that scavenge your sympathy through my writings. I am never like that, and I did tiptoe  other  blogs but  never leave any comment or even  a trail.

Part of me is invisible.
Maybe, not to be seen is easier than to being judged.

No comments:

Post a Comment