Saturday 2 August 2014

I am lost


As a writer, the most depressing part is, when you  blankly stared onto the screen, could not find the right word to start, could not correlate one sentence to another and the worst of all, you are bleeding to spring. 

For some, the capability to  kickoff an entry is imaginatively endless……and limitless……

I have been staring onto this screen for the past two hours, trying to find something to write. I guess, if your life is sparkled with a lot of fun or sad things, or many other things, you would not have any hiccups trying to connect sentences together. Unfortunately not every life sparkle is allowed to be shared here openly.

I noticed parents, were parenting their kids by the beach where we decided to have a little picnic. I could hear  a mom yelling to stop her kids skinny dipping far from the shoreline – afraid of being engulfed by the twirling waves.

Holes dug by the tiny little crabs were washed away, leaving the sand looked soft and fluffy…….

It was a typical evening here. Not that it happened every day, but the moment when nature stroke a rather soft gesture for a minor reception, it was not soft at all.

I still could not figure out how to initiate what I wanted to write, most probably I don’t have anything at all to write at the moment.

But deep inside me, I need to start writing again. It is like that I have lost my charm. I have lost something precious, something that was able to make me happy. I remember when I had so many things to write, I jotted it down everywhere.


Now I am lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment