Sunday 3 August 2014

Supermom


A part of my freelance writing opportunity is concerned, more publicity work has been given to me… I am doing a corporate write-up for a small up-coming oil and gas company.  I am just starting up doing a very niche section of a big division and I thought it is a good start.

Still, you know how it is working for a new company where directions are still not concrete and although a strong advise is needed, they are not willing to pay much for it and there’s nothing  much  I can do. It’s not easy coming up with niche copy and I’ll just give them what they want or I’d just back out if the situation does not look that promising.

I’ve also completed some translations for magazine ads. It sure feels good when you’d see your work is out for the public reference.

I have learnt that although working from home is a blessing, it has many challenges, knowing when to turn off work, how/when to say NO to friends who want to go hangout. Above all I am learning to balance work, family, chores and errands without burning myself out.

I have more time and funny stories to share with my kids but  less time spent with Zoul since  we were partners in work and crimes before, for most of our offshore assignments but the only moments we are together now is when he is back onshore.

Besides, multi tasking I am neglecting my appearance, juggling the demands of work for a more productive and successful results.


Supermom….

No comments:

Post a Comment