Thursday 5 December 2013

Of tears and raindrops....


The weather of late has been pretty bleak and rain pours every day of the week and when the sun peeks, we normally don’t get our hopes too high because we know for sure that it wouldn’t be long before the rain starts pouring heavily again.

The holidays will come to an end, not too soon yet but the children seem to have lost patient waiting for the weather to be good. Honestly, I don’t really mind not going to Pangkor Laut, we could go to Batu Feringghi instead or Langkawi. Well.....its 3:1 vote so Pangkor Laut here we come....

Everyday has pretty much been the same; late nights and late mornings, meeting and hanging out with friends, cooking lunch and for dinner I’m applying CIY policy (cook it yourself...hehehehe) It’s been pretty much a routine, actually, every single day since I am back here.
(Four days but sounded like we are already here months)

Truthfully, nothing productive or fruitful has been done to fill in the time. Just hours and hours of sleep, binge and more sleep. I’ve also made several attempts of writing two or three more chapters of  "A fighter to the end" but to no avail and there are  just about thousands of issues on which I have my 2 cents to contribute. Dear me!

After all, change is inevitable, agree?  Is there even a necessity to feel so ashamed for tears that come so naturally? I mean, wouldn’t you cry if you seen how well and fine is Kriss doing right now even when his mom is gone?

It’s just my tears and raindrops...

My heart smiles at such good luck, Alhamdulillah. Truly, Allah is fair. He will not give you hardship or obstacles you cannot handle. He puts you through hardship so that when all the rain and storm is gone, you’d appreciate the rainbow see is even more beautiful.

 Allah is kind. He shall never leave you even if you forget Him at times. In fact, He forgives when you ask for forgiveness.

And I am truly thankful for the blessed life Kriss has now, and for all the good luck that has come tumbling, after all the hardship his daddy had to go through.

But my heart cries; though just a little bit, it cries for her.

Rest in peace my lovely friend.
Al-fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment