Thursday 5 December 2013

Abang?????......Ewwww



If we ever have our meals out together (diiner /lunch), it normally lasts for an hour, the most. And in within that special one hour we are like the best of friends, after so many weeks of hard work and seriousness. 

At dinner, last night was no different. He was remarking over how wonderful it was for him to have found a much cheaper alternative to his favorite drink, the caramel machiatto from Star****s. 

Me: "Does this taste exactly like your favourite caramel machiatto when chilled,?"

Him: "Yeap. Pandai tak abang?"
 (Am I (abang) not smart?)
                                                                                                       
Tersembur icecream!!!
(the icecream that was melting in my mouth spurred out of a sudden)

Both of us: Bahahahaha nananana

Me: "Awak nak saya panggil awak Abang???"
(You want me to call you abang?)

Him: "EWWWWWWWW, nooo hohohoho"

No offence please to all the wives out there, who calls their husbands “Abang”
I just can’t…                                          
CAN’T call him ‘Abang’.

Been friends for waayyy too long, I guess. 
So I guess we're good, eh Zoul?

(He doesn’t know I have a blog…..)




3 comments: