Thursday 5 December 2013

Aku yg gigit cili...


Have you ever been accused as the one who simply come and go in and out someone's life as you pleased?

Have you ever been accused of trampling on his life so many times as you please? But being him, he would respond ever so nicely despite the fact that he was upset, dissatisfied and utterly disappointed?

Have you ever been the ‘bad’ in that similar spot before?
If you have been the ’bad’ in that spot before, tell me what to do... please?

I think he is not the revengeful, remorseful, hating kind of person and does not hold grudges against another...

I may be moody (where I have fluctuating mood swings, which are totally and completely incomprehensible) admittedly, and had been to the point of being totally and completely rude or dismissive of people but I am never ungrateful.

So, it does not seem silly that he is angered, annoyed and upset with the fact that I acted like he is a mat I can trample on as and when I please.

I disappeared almost completely out of his life after all that has happened and then to come back strolling into his life at my own pleasure. Absurd isn’t it? 
 
Aku yg gigit cili, aku yg terasa pedasnya.

I just need to make a statement.

I will understand if you shut me out completely... 

No comments:

Post a Comment