Friday 6 December 2013

I miss that young carefree spirit.



There was a time when I feel it is all right to share everything about me with someone but unfortunately it backfired. Finally I guess it is not okay to share everything, but it was interesting to observe the uneventful outcome of what I did back then.

When I first started a blog, I never really thought of sharing anything with anyone, let alone everyone and that answers why I remain an anonymous.  

But the prospect of having others read you was a real thrill but finally when someone got to read your aura and knowing your true essence, it is now a thriller.

People can be so insanely psychotic and judgmental even if they don't really know you at all.

Which is why I stopped being so honest about certain matters and the reason why I should start to write things which are inspiring in contents.

My life is not a drama but it’s not perfect all the time either.

And most of the time, I wish I were more open, like I used to be.

Because in real, anyone who met me in person will know who I really am…

I really miss that young carefree spirit I once had.

No comments:

Post a Comment