Saturday 6 April 2013

Will I be a zombie?



 I choose my line of work because I like doing what I do and it is because I am a part of something I like to do, puts me at the top of the world. Of course you hear me whine about work, but I whine about other things as well;. Does that mean, I love other things in my life any less? No. It actually means I love everything about my life more so I let them flow into my heart and they are actually important enough for me to whine about them.

Between one job and another which is in the same field, I would choose the one which pays me better. Why? Because I am doing the same thing which I enjoy, why not get rewarded more for it?
There is no such thing as a "BAD" choice merely because it leads on a path that might or might not extend the journey needed to reach your goal.

What if one day, I suddenly no longer feel or care for the things I do? Will I be a zombie, a husk?  Where is the logic in there and will sanity binds? It troubles me that people actually do things they do with only the motivation of financial wealth. Their spiritual wealth melts like wax on a lit candle and finally dies because there is just no more to give. 

Start looking into yourself and check the fundamental needs that you crave for. Don't do it just for the money, do it because someone pays and you are willing and is happy to be paid to do it

 I go to work and I live for it..

No comments:

Post a Comment