Friday 19 April 2013

My rambling hour....



I saw this short documentary about epidural.
If I ever get the chance to conceive again I think there is a big chance I would go for the epidural shot.
I mean let’s face it labor pain is the worst pain it’s like breaking so many of your bones at one go. Would you think I would scratch the nurses’ face or something when I am in extreme labor pain
I might…..(Billi my first born was trough C-sec surgery)
I continue watching and I started twitching in pain even it wasn’t my vertebral column that was been jab and some sort of tube been  embeded there.
I guess… I won’t really feel a slightest pain since I will be busy fighting labor pain but will it leave behind any ugly scar on my back due to the peephole made during inserting the tube?

Look at the picture above.
And some said they have a permanent back pain due to this shot a few months after delivery, Some said it’s a side effect,
Not that I am giving birth soon or anything but I hate discomfort including back pain. I don’t mind another C-sec surgery if I am pregnant by IVF for a triplet or even a quadruplets. An IVF for a sexy and fertile lady like… Me?
Note: IVF is a major treatment for infertility when other methods of other assisted reproductive measure have failed. 
Age is catching up and to have four kids, two years apart from one another means I would be in my forties (retired age from conceiving)
Back to epidural shot.
What if suddenly I got a hunchback and gradually it turn into a hump (like a camel) after the jab/shot
NO!!
What if the hump increases its size proportionate to weight gain?
It has never happened before but what if I am the first one to experience this?
NO. NO!!!!!!!!
Ahahahahaha me and my wild imagination!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment