Thursday 4 April 2013

In my dreams



In my dreams....... 
Your head lay quietly upon a pillow, without you knowing I was staring at you with these loving eyes. I could spend hours just concentrating the contours of your face and the soft breeze you’re breathing. There are times in which I wonder what my life was before I met you.  Everything was just a dream before I was awaken by a lightning of love.

Thoughts cross my head so fast that I could never really catch what they are but I know all of them are about you or things that are related to you. They come and go without any indication of allowing me to participate in them, as if I was no longer important in that aspect, only that I am totally committed which is important. Nothing else matters.

Is it love? Or am I just going mental?

Who are you?

I said this to myself.

He is a kitten in bed.
A tiger when awake.
A cobra when angry.
And the meaning of life when I need him to be.


I think I am falling in love more and more, as the day passes. And it scares as much as it excites me at the same time. And I will have it no other way.


No comments:

Post a Comment