Friday 5 April 2013

Happy birthday Brian..



My coworkers are gathering together celebrating the birthday of nice guy working with me, born sometime 30+ years ago today, so we are going to have a little singing party tonight
Tonight I will be torturing some poor soul with my vocal range. My vocal range is Alto…D5 and F3

Yes people, I shall be performing in some closed room terrorizing all known life form from land and sea those unfortunate enough to have hearing capability within my voice range. I had not held a microphone and sing my heart out for a long long time…

I hope I don’t suck too much. The only other place I have really enjoyed singing is the bathroom to the shower tap. It is just kind of easier for me to sing while the water is running with a kind of melody that rhyme my soul. It is so liberating.

Yeah, being wet and naked does wonders to my voice, my heart…. My soul.

So off I go, to KARAOKE tonight, the greatest man made invention since the vibrator come into being.

No comments:

Post a Comment