Sunday 17 July 2011

It's Sunday....





I was fast asleep on the sofa in my office when I suddenly felt Zul tapping on my shoulder.

Zul : Nin, where are the reports ?

Me : Huhh?! (In my "mamai" mode, rubbing my eyes as I looked out, I could feel the breeze blowing softly inside my room) Hmm…... What's the time Zul?

Zul : It's 7 o'clock.

Me : 7?! (Panic mode!) Huhh?!! Why do you need the report for ? Why are you still here. We are suppose to attend a meeting right?

Zul: I need to …..bla bla

Me : (Angry mode) You should read the report ealier… It's already 7 o'clock, Zul! Kenapa tak siapkan semua semalam?! (why don’t you get things ready yesterday?) I always told you to get things ready the night before. We'll be late for the meet! 

Zul : (Puzzled mode) Errrr...? That's why I am asking for the reports now….if we need to beat the time….

Me : It's already 7 o'clock,Zul! Mana Adel? (Where's  Adel?)

(Started feeling puzzled as to why Adel is still not here. OMG ….aku belom solat subuh….)

Zul : Errr...Adel gone for his dinner

DINNER??????

I slowly looked out again, and around the room and suddenly it dawned on me and I realized that it was 7:00pm SUNDAY and NOT 7:00am MONDAY!

Me : (Feeling guilty for raising my voice at him) Errrr.... All my keys are in the two pouches in my handbag and the reports in my work bag.

Zul : Errr, ok Hon... Thanks... (With a puzzled look on his face)

MORAL OF THE STORY - DO NOT SLEEP DURING LATE EVENING!! IT HAS BEEN YEARS SINCE I LAST DID! 

HEHEHE... :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment