Thursday 28 July 2011

I will be back....




Assaults from enemies could be hurtful but these kind of assaults are half-expected so you won't take them too hard. Definitely you will get angry, but no deep emotional scars left as you nurse your wound, rebuild your strength and get your feet strongly on the ground again ready to be a charging bull for the next fighting round.What else can be expected from them, your enemies??

The worse type of assaults are those that come from people you trusted, those you so called friends. These are the people you would trust and share your thoughts and inspirations with. They know your weaknesses the most. You put out no barriers to protect youself against them so when they backstab you, you're like being attacked unguarded ... and it hurts deeply.

I have lost my fighting spirit, my passion.. 

But being half a descendant of warriors (and pirates). So I am not going to let my ancestors down by being a coward.

For now, I need some space to think things through and I need to search for that fighting spirit again... 


As Mr Terminator would say.... 'I'll be back!"

 

1 comment: