Tuesday 12 July 2011

The beautiful monkey in me......



Papa, mama, Along and I would laze at TB Lumut beach nearly every evening after pa & ma got off work. Along was then twelve years old and I was ten. I still remember this conversation we had while papa drove us home from the beach late one evening

Me : Mama…..Along has got stuff on his face .

Ma : Stuff? What stuff?
(puzzled she turn around to look at Along)

Ma : Oh, that’s facial hair. Not that much and not clearly seen either,.

Me : He is reaching puberty Ma… hahaha!

At this point, Along butted in -

Along : Next year ... (with his usual muka selamba) :)

Papa looked at ma, and we looked at Along and all of us started laughing!

hahahahahahahaha!!! 

Ma: I guess Along will grow strands of hair here and there on certain part of his face particularly on the ear part… just like papa.

Pa: haha…. That’s my son.

Ma: Yes dear sexy monkey!!

We start laughing again louder than before…….…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Mama used to call pa her sexy monkey…..They have lots of fun monkeying with each other till to these days, through thick and thin for thirty one years of living in partnership. They still walk  holding each other’s hand….each time firmer than before, I guess even after countless screams and tears…….




MY PAPA AND MAMA IN THE EARLY 90s.....

 




I could possibly look like this cute little lady M…..if they really monkeyyying during their monkey bizznezz to bring me to this world…..



                                           Look at my sexy, pretty eyes.....I got them from mama....



One more............


                                    I told you....I got mama's beautiful eyes don't I?.




…….and you readers out there…if u r eager to see more poses of me in my different monkey pose please visit Alfandi's Photo Rambling: Dusky Leaf Monkey.


1 comment:

  1. DO CHECK http://lifeofusea.blogspot.com/2011/07/beautiful-outside-and-inside.html :) FOLLOW ME..

    ReplyDelete