Tuesday 25 March 2014

MH370



Sadness can sometimes lead you to a situation described as to be in lost and blank mode where the power of the mind to think through and rationalize current matters will auto switched off by itself. I was there and I had chosen not to watch the press conference last night.
Zoul broke the sad news I been dreading to hear. I listened, face down, not looking at him …still blank but deep in my heart still hoping that the flight that ended in the Indian Ocean, west of Perth is not MH370. My thought flashed back to the fate of two infants on board and I could no longer hold back my tears.
I am deeply affected by what happened to Flight MH370 even after two weeks of the incident I was still clutching to faith and hope the SAR team would find them and bring them all safely home. Their loved ones would be waiting to envelope their return safely back into their warm hugs and kisses.  Everyone will then be relieved that it was just a bleak phase of sadness and pain they had to go through.
I bet, there are many other different endings which are way better then the one announced by Najib yesterday but, who are we to play God. So let us hold each other closer and pray for them even if we do not know any of the crews and passengers on board. Let our prayers be with them all…
Captain Zaharie and co pilot Fariq I am confident, you fought religiously until your very last breath. You served and did well and I am so proud of you.
I bid you all goodbye and In sya Allah the authorities will do their best to bring you home where you belong..
Al-fatihah…..

No comments:

Post a Comment