Tuesday 1 April 2014

Alien pillows...

I am becoming more uncomfortable sleeping at night and would normally tuck a pillow under the tummy when I am sleeping on my side. Zoul would happily sacrifice one of his pillows for me. Euuwww….. 
I bought two more so he could have back his pillow but at the same time he complained that our bed has now been inhibited by alien pillows!!
When we took the ante-natal class we were advised that mommy should sleep with as many pillows as possible to support the back, tummy and legs apart from the usual pillows under the head. Zoul bought me three more pillows…really huge one that occupies more space on the bed. Sometime he would joke around saying that he is being kicked out of his own bed by alien pillows. Lol
I had a delightful surprise when Zoul got me another pillow especially design for pregnant mommy bought online. It does not cost him a bomb. The pillow is so comfy and I would say all pregnant mommies should have one.
www.babiesrus.com/NursingPillows
It is the Theraline maternity and nursing pillow I am writing. It is not an ordinary pillow.  It is five feet long. It could be use straight as a bolster or wrap around mommy’s curve for comfy fit. It provides support when nursing as the baby grows. Nursing could be a breeze and comfy for mommy and baby since the pillow can be wrapped around mommy’s waist and baby could rest on it comfortably.
What makes it so comfortable is the thin beads inside the inner casing, like those in the bean bags but it’s of smaller size.
A brilliant invention and I was told by one of our ante-natal course mate that her hubby would snatch this pillow for his afternoon naps in the week ends….


Sorry Zoul….not a chance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment