Saturday 8 March 2014

PrayFor MH370


I have been reading updates upon updates since 10am Saturday of flight MH370 from KUL to Beijing which suddenly went missing and all contacts with the aircraft with the Subang Air Traffic Control were lost since 2.40am, Saturday. Flight MH370, operated on the B777-200 aircraft departed Kuala Lumpur at 12.41am on 8th  March 2014 and was expected to land in Beijing at 6.30am the same day. The flight was carrying 227 passenggers (with 2 infant) and 12 crew members. 

I was glued to the TV and internet the whole day for latest updates,

And until now, in my honest and rational opinion, there’s no way anyone would survive as they have gone missing for more than 24 hrs without any contact. It would be a miracle that nothing bad happens. As of now, we need to know where they are. And find whatever left ASAP...

The disappearance of Malaysia Airlines 370 recalls another state-of-the-art aircraft that went missing over open water: Air France Flight 447, which plunged into the Mid-Atlantic in 2009 and resulted in the deaths of 228 people.
Like the Malaysian jet, a Boeing 777-200, Air France's Airbus 330 was a sophisticated aircraft that was not supposed to suddenly vanish without word from the crew.
It was really similar. There was no communication and the flight suddenly went missing from the radar.

According to the news, weather was perfect, sudden loss of communication, kissing from radar, no mayday. It just disappeared….

I am not a pilot or a flight attendant but I have to fly a lot due to my work. I am amused of how the planes work. Each time I need to board a plane my curious mind never stopped wondering, the working mechanism of a huge ’bird’ of metal, filled with hundreds of people , loaded with thousands of tonnes of bags and cargo and yet could fly  hundreds/thousands of km. against gravity.

Quoting Harnzah Rain * MAS have the best service, best pilot, best aircraft but Allah have the best plan. Even the unsinkable Titanic sank #PrayForMH370.

So, when I travel , I always tell myself, this is part of my job, my contribution to my family and always pray and tawakkal that in sha Allah everything will be ok.

At this point of time, give any Malaysians the best or latest movie to watch on TV or the most sensational news of gossips and 'sins collectors' such as DSAI's n HS's case........ nobody care to bother, like..lantak kau org lah, because all Malaysians are grieving for the loss of MH370'. Those giving silly comments (mengutuk MAS).....you're heartless abnormal human.

My heart goes to you Aida and please be strong…


 Innalillahi wainnailaihi roji'un... 
Alfatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment