Sunday 23 October 2011

The........


I heard a very faint whisper as I pulled up my sleeping bag.


"Hon, you farted."

I was too sleepy, so all I could muster was, "When?" and went back to sleep.

He didn't reply. Instead, I felt him tucking the edges of my sleeping bag with a comforter as I curled back to sleep. Is this the man who talks about the stars, the galaxies and the universe and the wide  world in the Ultimate …… -and he can wake me up in the middle of the night in this never end desert boundries  just to tell me that I farted?
It was only a FART….

Naturally, next morning,  I was in the bath and I let out some air before I entered the shower.  @#%%%%% !!  The odour was... oh God, putrid, rotten  was an understatement. Quite honestly, I've never let out anything so vile. It smells like a rotting dead skunk that was left on my ar** for 2 days.

I slapped my forehead and thought...Gosh!. No wonder he woke me up! If this was the smell I let out last nite... oh OH  NOooooo..."

 I was constipated since two days ago, so yesterday I took two   laxatives in the afternoon. The directive was for me to take them before I go to bed. I guess there was a chemical reaction in my stomach that resulted in the the ccumulation of the offensive and  poisonous gases. I don't really know but that's what I think happened... The odour  was  unnatural that I had to look in the mirror to actually believe that it was me who farted in the bathroom.

Moral of the story: Please read AND follow directions when taking laxatives.

I stood there in the bathroom after shower, not wanting to go face the others especially him. I felt so embarassed. In the end I braced myself, and went for breakfast as normal. Spoke nothing of last night incident. I suppose if we were to live the rest six months of our job assignment in this kinda nomadic mode, I wish there shouldn’t be any more moments like this.

At 10.00am  at work, I received this note on my table:
"I tetap sayang u walaupun kentot u membunuh ribuan dgn hanya satu das."


Hey....it's not funny.

1 comment:

  1. "I tetap sayang u walaupun kentot u membunuh ribuan dgn hanya satu das." hmmmmm romantik

    ReplyDelete