Saturday 5 September 2015

Write it down

  
A friend told me, a dairy is where you write happy thought and beautiful moments of your life. Happiness that will stay there, in your diary, in your thoughts and memories and live by them for as long as you live..

It is true somehow.

But still....the moment I feel like writing is when I have sorrows in my heart.

Writing is a mean to channel my heartbreaks, my emotional turbulence, coping with loss of loved ones, separations, work stresses and so much more since forever.

 I simply like to write. From gibberish to thoughts, from frustrations to emotions, from love to hate to anger, some doodles and lots more.   




I wanted to write what is in my heart  but could find no words that'd do justice to what I feel right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment