Friday 4 September 2015

I am freaking out!

Mira has been asking about the kids and how she misses them. I guess it is hitting her harder than them (my kids). I guess kids have shorter memory span……when she and others who come to visit us left, my kids easily  forget them no matter how close they used to be when they were here. But, we (adults) will remember them (the kids) much longer..

SMS 1:
Mira: How are the kids
Me: They are good. Please send me your new add, we might wanna drop by when we  go back Ganu
SMS 2 :
Mira: My new add….bla bla. Hug and kisses for the kids.
Me: Will do.
So sweet,,,,,isn’t she?
Aha…..… After a few days, Zoul received an sms from the same number. This is what it said:
SMS 3 :
Dear Zoul…..how are the kids? I miss them so much. Please reply…
Weird…..  Zoul told me about the sms as he is getting uneasy..... It’s not that she does not have my number. Truth be told, it’s the "please reply" that really got to me..
Maybe there’s nothing to it.. it is just a friendly gesture. Maybe she wanted to convey a message that I did not get in the first two sms sent to my mobile…… Maybe she wants to come back and waiting for us to invite her over…… or…… (Gimme a break, I am trying to be positive here..).
So, we decided that I should reply from my mobile - just to set the record straight.
Me: The kids are good…..I told you so.
She did not reply. OK, no biggie.. All is well…
This morning, Zoul received a missed call from her…….
What the f……..
Me: Should I freak out?

Zoul: What have I done ?

3 comments: