Saturday 5 September 2015

Lotion commotion

I have in me, about completely finishing the usage of old stock toiletries till the last drop before opening up a new package. My shower gel for instance, I shake and squeeze the tube/bottle to the very last drop, open up the cap to dissolve and dilute the remaining 'usable' portion. That is for the last one shower, using diluted shower gel before I finally toss the container into the waste basket conveniently placed in the bathroom.

Yessss…… to the last drop!

I was looking out for a lotion to smother on my belly this morning and to my surprise I gathered…... eight unfinished containers of various brand lotions. All used but none finished.

We have: Boots' ante-natal massage cream, Marks & Spencer's Waterlily Hand and Body Lotion, The Body Shop's Soya Dry Oil Mist, The Body Shop's Almond & Honey Body Lotion, The Body Shop's Honey Body Butter, The Body Shop's White Musk Moisturizing Satin Spray, The Body Shop's Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Stick and lastly, The Body Shop's Vitamin C Stimulating Body Smoother. 

Surprisingly some of these were three years over due. ( I wonder if they are still good).
Anyway, as long as they smell good and I don't get rashes or die, I will continue using them until the last drop!!!

While I am strategically planning on which one to finish up first, the sweet smell of Strawberry Body Butter I just bought from The Body Shop would have to wait…….


Hmmmmm……

1 comment: