Tuesday 22 February 2011

Does he know........

Forgive me, I am in one of my sullen and sorry moods.

The truth is, when he took off unexpectedly late that evening.....(after prior few hours notice....which i read a few hours after he deactivated his account) I didnt get a good enough sense to make 'anything' out of them. I then  frantically check his other account....there were few tagged msgs and one email from him, after all he doesnt really wanna  kick me total out from his life. The contents were clear we still have something on between us but after a few aberrant views through online msgs i figured....we need to loose out a bit.The thing is each of us.. we have brimming situations to solve beforehand........

Deep inside ...i wish we could be more proactive.
Does he know of my wish.......Nope.

1 comment: