Friday 3 February 2012

"Love just is."



After reading Witch of Portobello, one very important massage I got is to be true to yourself and be who you're.
As the book begins, Athena is dead and the child, Sherine Khalil renames herself Athena. She shows a strong religious vocation and reports seeing angels and saints when she was a child, which both impresses and worries her parents.
She grows into a woman in search of answers to many questions that arise within a person. She has a contented life but her mind is not at ease. So she sets out to find answers to the classical question of "Who am I?". In her quest, she opens her heart to intoxicating powers and becomes a controversial spiritual leader in London.

Now, let’s talk about love.

In a relationship we dream and plan together to make the future. There is fate and qadr, but we make the conscious choice whether it will work out or not.

When I was eighteen, Mich told me that he hoped I was his constant future. At eighteen, that sounded so brazenly romantic. I made the decision to be in his future, but decisions switched and our relationship ended. I was eighteen, young, naïve and innocent.

Life goes on. A marriage vow broken, then more promises made and broken, and few more heartbreaks. And today, I'm here making the decision to be constant again and the other half makes the same choice.

…… love just is. There is this unexplained feeling of happiness that makes me just want to smile but there are other times I feel like screaming because end of the day, he is just a man.

They do not have the capacity to really grasp the meaning of life. Or love. But you can never say that he does not care or love. He does, his own way. You just cannot expect them to love, the way women do. If you do that, you'll definitely go lesbian.... Seriously.

Love is as corny as it sounds, it's true. Ask anyone who are still together. They argue, have their share of disagreements but underneath, they always remember, they love and will not forget that day when they looked into each other's eyes, and say, you're the one for me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
Lovely isn't it?

So today, tell your partner something nice, something truthful. And if you're still on your own, no partner to mess with your head, just tell yourself something nice and truthful too...
….. love just is.

Am I love you. :-)

psssttt...... who gets to decide the Garden Wedding and a long honeymoon period anyway?
eeeeee................

3 comments: