Wednesday 24 September 2014

Hello Jack...S


I should think I have gone through all the worst days of my o&g working life. After having been in the frontier of the exploration and production for nearly ten years I don’t stumbled on my words or scratched my head looking for the precise words to further explain and report current situation.

There were a few occasions when I could not figure out how to answer in a very politically correct tone when some BOD members raised questions which may not be that relevant to current topic being discussed during a meeting, without me sounding condescending.

There were also testing times when I had to maintain my coolness emotionally although it was very clear that those meetings with 99.9% were male delegates trying to gang up on me pushing all the blames onto me while it was clear that it was a bit of everybody’s fault working as a team.

I should think after years of accumulating the tips and tricks of growing thick skin and maintaining poker face in all kinds of bad situations, I have learnt them all. Yes, sir. Give me all shapes and sizes of o&g demons and lemons, somehow I will find my way to squeeze  lemonades out of them expertly. Without fail......
I miss you….partner of work and crimes.

Mr. di Tozo aka Jack Sparrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment