Wednesday 11 January 2012

What's going on...?



           I stood in front of a young couple on a train leaving for WM. They would be around my age, or maybe younger. The man was tall, well built, the working out type. The lady was petite, tastefully dressed and beautiful. Both look like working professional.
            
       The man has an unfriendly look, while the lady seemed timid and shy, sitting closely plastered to his side. She whispers shyly “I love you” and he asked her to repeat the words several times while nodding his head and just before he got up, he said, "Ok" and walked out the train.

The lady has bruises on her upper arm. Finger and thumb marks and those really bothered me. An elderly lady sitting beside her kept on looking at her arm, and the girl standing beside me was as curious as I was and could not help but looked on and looked away several times. The bruises could easily be there after a tussle in the heat of passion but…..

I guess it bothered us, it always does after noticing bruises on another woman, but we could never get the nerve to ask or say anything.

IF she is in an abusive relationship, she needs to get help, she needs to find the courage to get out of it. No human being for whatever reason, deserve to be treated badly.

If it was just marks from a loving scuffle coupling on the violent and uncultured but not abusive manner, well, I don't know what to say. Don't mark me where people might see them :-p

I hope my speculations are wrong. I really hope so.


       Stop abuse on women, children and animals. 
       Stop abuse on men (?).

No comments:

Post a Comment