Wednesday 14 December 2011

Is it time to move on?


I feel for a Moom. Damn you Poop (aaahhh... my heart goes pitty pat)!!

Have you ever pause and think deeply of how fast men can move on after a breakup? Or is it because they moved on long before the woman let go that makes it looks easier for them? I am contemplating…. was at the deck counting stars with Leodi while Mich fishing and singing…(for me….huhuhuh). In between the stars I saw a picture of a broken hearted Moom, and a trio playing at the beach namely Mr Potato, PrincessLaila and her kids???? Yes on the beach!!  You are a bitch PL??  Huh!!.

Women, being the emotional creatures, we tend to hold on things longer than we should. I ask myself.. Is this a weakness? or a  strength?
 
It could be both. I think. Due to being the strength, marriages and relationships last longer, usually til death do us part. Don't you believe me? Try asking any wives how many silent tears they shed alone over the years.
 
If it is to be a weakness, that makes us humans.

It is sad when men will move almost instantly as if nothing had happened while the women are left to pick up the pieces and desperately patching them up. (I am thinking of humpty dumpty sitting on a wall….) There is never an answer to the question 'why' when it is directed to them…. Men!!  ( usually it will be….why are you doing this to me?)
 
Oh….ouch!  this is a generic post. It does not refer to anyone, or anything. I was just... reflecting. And thinking of…..( yo shit!).

If you see a woman, who is able to move on as if nothing is affecting her, she is only pretending. She might look strong on the outside, but she's actually fragile inside. It is a defensive mechanism. People around might think she is happy because she looks happy, smiling and laughing, but no one really know how strong the storm is brewing inside her. Appearing to be strong is the only way for them (women) to hide the hurt they felt inside wanting not to get hurt again and again.

Do you think I am bias? Yes of course I am, I am a woman. And I admit, I'm an emotional creature and I'm happy being one emotional woman creature and not hating or feeling sorry for myself of being one. It is me and that is who I am. And it's what makes me truly a woman.

So, Moom, fret no more. We could be sad and as time heals, we will move on.
I am just a sucker for fairytales and happy endings and if magic does happen in real life, then, there is no life.

Is it time to move on?
 

3 comments:

  1. somebody tempered with your tagged account and FB account and blocked me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete